USA, Rockville MD, May 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a recently released report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global high performance films market is expected to be valued at 44 .68 billion in 2022, and grow at a CAGR of around 6.2% over the period 2022-2032. Growing demand for high performance films for thermal coatings in automotive and aerospace industries is a major driver of market growth. the request High performance films is expected to increase over the forecast period and the market was valued at USD 42.72 billion in 2021.
Go through the in-depth table of contents on “Request for High performancethermoplastic films Market”
48 The tables, 124 The figures and 170 pages
Developments in the construction industry have also paved the way for suppliers of high performance films. Current infrastructure designs have increased the infusion of transparent exteriors to increase the aesthetics of projects. High performance films increase the tensile strength of glass exteriors by reinforcing the desired texture and tint.
For critical information on Sales of high performance polyester films Market, demand a Sample report
The pandemic has disrupted the industry’s supply chain and distribution channels due to shutdowns and travel restrictions. According to observations from Fact.MR, the value share of high performance films fell by 40%, but the market is expected to recover at a stable CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
Which industry sectors generate the most demand for high performance films?
With the growth of the food packaging industry, the use of high performance films has increased to improve the shelf life of food products. Packaging such as tetra pack and transparent packaging have made their mark in the industry through the use of innovative high performance films to increase product visibility and ornamental touch. In addition, its flexibility and thin-walled design are appreciated by many transparent packaging manufacturers.
To learn more about Speciality and High performance film Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5513
Key segments covered by the Asia Pacific High Performance Films Industry survey
- High Performance Films Market by Material:
- Other materials
- High Performance Films Market by Type:
- Barrier films
- Safety and Security Films
- Decorative foils
- Microporous films
- Other types
- High Performance Films Market by Applications:
- Electrical and Electronic
- Other Apps
- High Performance Films Market by Region:
- North America High Performance Film Market
- Latin America High Performance Films Market
- European high performance film market
- Asia Pacific High Performance Films Market
- Middle East & Africa High Performance Film Market
Get customization on High Performance European Films Market Report for specific search solutions
Dow Chemical Company, The 3M Company, Solvay SA, Covestro, Evonik, Honeywell International Inc., Amcor, Berry Global Group, American Durafilm Co., Eastman Chemical Company and DuPont are the major manufacturers of high performance films.
- In December 2021, Amcor introduced its first high-barrier, recycle-ready liquid pouch packaging solution that withstands heat and food-grade use.
- Players such as Eastman and DuPont are increasing funding allocation for research and development of high performance films capable of deflecting harmful UV radiation.
- Restrictions on the use of tinted films in vehicles prompted market leaders to develop a film that is 95% transparent, but at the same time deflects UV radiation and infrared spectra.
The key players in the Polyester High performance films Market
- Dow Chemical Company
- The 3M company
- Solvay S.A.
- Honeywell International Inc.
To understand how our report can make a difference to your business strategy, purchase a copy of this report at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5513
Main takeaways from North American High Performance Films Market research
- By material, polyester is expected to provide an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$36.69 billion over the forecast period.
- Barrier films should represent 36% market share by 2032.
- The automotive sector is expected to lose 3090 BPS in market share by 2032.
- North America is expected to capture approximately 34.6% of the global high performance film market share by 2032.
- Europe is expected to offer an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$8.37 billion by the end of 2032.
Explore Fact.MR’s Chemicals & Materials Coverage
Analysis of the bio-based PU market: The global bio-based pu market report published by Fact.MR incorporates an in-depth analysis of significant growth dynamics, including drivers, opportunities, and possible trends, which are expected to prevail in the landscape over the next decade. A detailed overview of key geographies and major manufacturers has been embedded in this report.
High Temperature Coatings Market Size: Fact.MR’s incisive coverage of the High Temperature Coatings Market explains the major drivers, trends, and opportunities expected to prevail across major segments and key geographies for the upcoming assessment period. Moreover, details about the major manufacturers and their revenue shares have also been incorporated.
Acid Anhydride Market Forecast: A detailed assessment of Acid Anhydride Value Chain Analysis (AHSS), Trade Execution and Supply Chain Analysis in regional markets has been covered in the exclusive coverage of Fact.MR on the subject. It further highlights key growth drivers and opportunities that are likely to arise over the next decade.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
Japan Sales Office
9F Nakano Sunplaza
E: [email protected]